BEAUTY GIVEAWAY SWEEPSTAKES
The Clé de Peau Beauté Product Review Sweepstakes Terms and Conditions
Official Rules: To enter eligible participants must provide a product review for a product they have purchased or a product otherwise tried without purchase. Eligibility: The Clé de Peau Beauté Product Review Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") is open to persons who are legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and eighteen (18) years of age or older at time of entry. Void where prohibited. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Employees of Shiseido Americas Corporation, and its affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotional agencies, judges, and the immediate family members (herein, defined as spouse, siblings, children and each of their respective spouses, regardless of residence, and any person living in such a person's household, whether related or not) of each, or of any company affiliated with the Sweepstakes and collectively with the foregoing persons or entities ("Sweepstakes Entities"), are not eligible to participate.
1. Entry Period: Sweepstakes begin at 12:00am Eastern Standard Time ("EST") on August 15th 2021, and ends at 3:00am EST on October 31st, 2021.
2. How to Enter: There are two (2) methods of entry: the Online Method of Entry and the Mail-in Method of Entry outlined below:
- Online Method of Entry: During the Entry Period, eligible participants can enter the Sweepstakes by following these steps: Access sweepstakes landing page: https://www.cledepeaubeaute.com/sweepstakes202108.html. Electronically provide a product review for a product you have purchased or a product that you have otherwise tried without purchase (such as a sample or gift). After successfully submitting a product review and your feedback, plus opting into the Sweepstakes by selecting “Yes” from the opt-in drop down menu to enter the Sweepstakes, you will be entered into the Sweepstakes ("Online Entry"). Inappropriate comments in the product review will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Online Entry will be referred as “Entry(ies)” Entries using macro, robotic, script or other forms of automatic entry will be disqualified. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, deceiving or using other unfair playing practices. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry. The "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the natural person to whom the email address is assigned by an Internet service provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor's satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible.
3. Prizes and Their Approximate Retail Values ("ARV"): A total of one (1) prize will be awarded. One (1) winner will each receive a 1 units of Clé de Peau Beauté’s Radiant Fluid Foundation Natural (35mL). Total ARV of the prize awarded is $130. Odds of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible Entries received during the Entry Period. Prizes pictured in advertising, marketing or promotional materials are for illustrative purposes only. Any applicable taxes and all other costs/expenses not specifically identified in these Official Rules are the sole responsibility of each winner. Limit: one (1) prize per household. Prizes are nontransferable, and no substitutions or cash redemptions will be made, other than as provided herein. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize, in whole or in part, of equal or greater monetary value if a prize cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, as described for any reason.
4. Random Drawing and Notification: One (1) potential winner will be selected by random drawing. The drawing will be conducted on or about November 10th, 2021 at noon EST. Potential Winners need not be present to win, and will be contacted by email or mail if so requested, on or about two (2) business days after the random drawing using the contact information given at the time of entry. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address, and/or telephone number of entrants. Potential winners may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and a liability and publicity release ("Affidavit") within seven (7) days from the date of notification or his/her prize will be forfeited. Prize forfeiture may result from any of the following: i) an Affidavit or a prize notification is returned as undeliverable; ii) the Affidavit is not returned within the date specified on notification; iii) winner is otherwise found to be ineligible; iv) winner cannot accept or receive the prize for any reason; and v) any other non-compliance with these Official Rules. In the event of any prize forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner. Attempts may be made to notify up to three (3) alternate winners for the unfulfilled prize; after which the unfulfilled prize will not be awarded. Once the potential winner's eligibility is verified, he/she will be confirmed as a winner. As a condition of receiving the prize, winners may be required to furnish his/her Social Security number to the Sponsor and an IRS Form 1099 will be filed in the name of the winner for the value of the prize. Prizes will be sent to the winners within thirty (30) days from the date the winners are confirmed. The Sponsor is not responsible for any returned undeliverable prize and such prize will be forfeited.
6. General: Entrants utilizing the On-Line Method of Entry must have a valid email address, and it is entrant's responsibility to update Sponsor of any change in email address by emailing email@example.com. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes, which are final and binding. The winners are solely responsible for all local, state and federal taxes on the prizes, including sales or use taxes. By participating, each entrant agrees to, releases and holds the Sweepstakes Entities and their respective divisions, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively "Releasees") harmless from any injury, loss or damage to person, including death, personal injury or loss or damage to property due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly to the acceptance or use/misuse of a prize, participation in any promotion-related activity or participation in the Sweepstakes. By accepting a prize, the winner agrees, where imposing such condition is legal, that Sponsor and their designees shall have the right, but not the obligation, to use of his/her name, city and state of residence and/or likeness for advertising and publicity purposes in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity without further compensation, permission or notification and, upon request, will confirm consent to such use in writing. Sponsor are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the offer or administration of this Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of winner and prize. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between statements contained in any materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with this Sweepstakes, or the integrity and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes as planned is undermined by any event including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state, or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction (each a "Force Majeure" event or occurrence), Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes and award each prize from among all eligible Entries received up to that date. All disputes, claims and causes of action at law or in equity (individually, "Claim") arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes, the meaning or interpretation of the rules or any prize awarded shall be resolved by applying the laws of the State of New York, without regard to conflict of laws provisions therein, and shall be solely and exclusively brought in the state or federal courts within that state. All Claims shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action and all Claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event include attorneys' fees, and under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and waives all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
Shiseido Americas Corporation,
390 Madison Avenue,
New York, NY 10017, USA
8. Winner's List: For the names of the Winners, email, firstname.lastname@example.org on or before November 30th, 2021.
The Clé de Peau Beauté “Reward Yourself with Self-Care” Contest Official Rules, Terms and Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROBIBITED BY LAW. The Clé de Peau Beauté’s “Reward Yourself with Self-Care” Contest (“Contest”) is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. The Contest will begin on October 11, 2021 and end on November 1, 2021(the “Contest Period”). Clé de Peau Beauté’s (“Sponsor”) computer is the official time-keeping device for this Contest. The Contest will be administered by Extole, Inc., (“Administrator”) 548 Market St, Suite 39231San Francisco, CA 94104. The Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
1. Eligibility: Clé de Peau Beauté’s “Reward Yourself with Self-Care” Contest is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or the legal age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence as of the date and time of entry. Employees, officers, directors and agents of Sponsor (as defined below) and any of its parent, subsidiary and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to participate in the Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Participation in the Contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Contest. Entries and referrals must be submitted in English only. Entries may only be submitted in the name of a single person; group nominations are not acceptable.
2. Sponsor: Clé de Peau Beauté, 390 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10017.
3. Normal Internet, phone and usage charges imposed by your online or phone service may apply. Sponsor is not responsible for late or unsuccessful attempts to enter. Incomplete, corrupted, or untimely entries are void and will be disqualified. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, or other connections; or miscommunications, computer or software malfunctions, telephone transmission problems, technical failures, garbled transmissions, damage to a user’s computer equipment (software or hardware), incomplete uploads, or other errors or malfunctions of any kind, whether human, mechanical, electronic, or otherwise. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Automated entries or entries submitted by third parties will be disqualified. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the permitted number of entries by using multiple and/or different identities, forms, registrations, addresses or any other method will void that entrant’s entries, and that entrant may be disqualified at Sponsor’s discretion. In the event more than the stated number of entries is received from any one (1) person, all additional entries may be voided. Entry must include all required information in order for the individual to receive an entry. Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind, whether mechanical, human or electronic. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. The prize will be awarded to the individual corresponding to the information in the digital entry form. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by a wireless service provider, Internet access provider, Internet service provider or other organization (e.g. business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses associated with the submitted email address, as applicable. Sponsor with proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry.
4. Winner Selection After the Contest Period concludes, Sponsor will choose one (1) winner after reading all eligible entries received. In the event there are not enough eligible entries, the prize may not be awarded. The Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. Winner Notification On or about November 15, 2021, Sponsor will notify the potential prize winner via e-mail. The potential winner will be required to take the specified steps provided in the message with the requested contact information within 48 hours of receiving the win notification. By accepting and/or using prize, winner(s) agree to the use of his/her name, city, state, voice and/or likeness for the purposes of advertising, trade or promotion without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within the required time period, fails to respond with the requested contact information and to provide the required documentation/assurances within the required time period, or does not comply with the Official Rules, the potential winner will be disqualified and forfeits the prize. If a prize is forfeited or returned as undeliverable, an alternate winner will be selected.
6. Prize: One (1) prize winner will receive a Full Size The Serum 50ml (value: $195) and a Full Size Precious Gold Vitality Mask (value: $295). Each prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. No substitution, exchange or transfer of a prize by winner. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize for one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Any and all fees and costs and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes and expenses related to acceptance and use of the prize not specifically stated herein, are solely the responsibility of the individual winner. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. Winner agrees that any prizes are personal to that applicable winner, and may not be sold, resold, auctioned, bartered, assigned, exchanged, placed in commerce, transferred, given away, donated or otherwise conveyed.
7. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may determine a new winner in accordance with the winner selection method described above from among all eligible entries. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, void any suspend entries and (i) cancel or terminate the Contest; (ii) modify or suspend the Contest to address the impairment and then resume the Contest in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; and/or (iii) award the prize in accordance with the winner selection criteria set forth above from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment. If the Contest is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, Sponsor reserves the right, but not the obligation, to cancel or modify the Contest and shall not be required to award substitute prizes and shall have no further obligation to any participant in connection with the Contest. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
8. Publicity: Acceptance of any prize shall constitute and signify winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor (which consent may be confirmed in writing at Sponsor’s request) and its designees may use the winner’s name, city, state, likeness and/or prize information in connection with the Contest for promotional, advertising or other purposes, in any manner, worldwide, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet, without limitation and without further payment, notification, permission or other consideration, except where prohibited by law. All entries become the property of Clé de Peau Beauté and will not be returned. Clé de Peau Beauté reserves the right to edit the entry as it sees fit for use in publication or promotion. By submitting an entry you agree to grant Sponsor the right without obligation, unless prohibited by law, to use the contents of your entry, your name, voice, picture and likeness, without compensation, for the purpose of advertising and publicizing all matters related to the Contest and/or the Sponsor in any medium, throughout the world in perpetuity.
9. Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Contest, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless https://www.cledepeaubeaute.com and its respective related companies, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective agents and agencies, promotional partners, prize partners, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Contest or use of the prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Contest; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Contest; or (e) late, lost, stolen, illegible, inaccurate, delayed, misdirected or undeliverable, posts, mail which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Contest and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded.
10. Disputes; Governing Law: Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
12. Official Rules; Winner List: To find out the name of the winners, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope on or before January 31, 2022 to Clé de Peau Beauté, 390 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10017.